No. 658 Chuanfan Rock Village I In Kenting, Taiwan

No. 658 Chuanfan Rock Village I



No. 658 Chuanfan Rock Village I

No. 658 Chuanfan Rock Village INo. 658 Chuanfan Rock Village INo. 658 Chuanfan Rock Village I


No. 658 Chuanfan Rock Village I


No. 658 Chuanfan Rock Village I - Stop at No. 658 Chuanfan Rock Village I to discover the wonders of Kenting. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a good night's sleep. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, daily housekeeping, private check in/check out, express check-in/check-out, luggage storage are there for guest's enjoyment. Television LCD/plasma screen, internet access wireless (complimentary), non smoking rooms, air conditioning, desk can be found in selected guestrooms. The hotel's peaceful atmosphere extends to its recreational facilities which include garden. No. 658 Chuanfan Rock Village I is an excellent choice from which to explore Kenting or to simply relax and rejuvenate.

Hotel Name No. 658 Chuanfan Rock Village I
Addressline No.658, Chuanfan Rd
City Kenting
Zip Code 94644
Country Taiwan
Longitude - Latitude 120.824127 - 21.933293
Continent Asia


No. 658 Chuanfan Rock Village I


No. 658 Chuanfan Rock Village I Video





No. 658 Chuanfan Rock Village I


You Might Also Like:
  • Hakone Mikawaya Ryokan In Hakone, Japan
  • Ibis London Stratford Hotel In London, United Kingdom
  • Le Royal Mridien Shanghai In Shanghai, China
  • Canungra Hotel In Gold Coast, Australia
  • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Santa Cruz In Santa Cruz (CA), United States
  • Related: No. 658 Chuanfan Rock Village I In Kenting, Taiwan