My-Places Abbotsfield Court Townhouse 14 In Manchester, United Kingdom

My-Places Abbotsfield Court Townhouse 14



My-Places Abbotsfield Court Townhouse 14

My-Places Abbotsfield Court Townhouse 14My-Places Abbotsfield Court Townhouse 14My-Places Abbotsfield Court Townhouse 14


My-Places Abbotsfield Court Townhouse 14


My-Places Abbotsfield Court Townhouse 14 - Set in a prime location of Manchester, My-Places Abbotsfield Court Townhouse 14 puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. The property features a wide range of facilities to make your stay a pleasant experience. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the My-Places Abbotsfield Court Townhouse 14. Guestrooms are designed to provide an optimal level of comfort with welcoming decor and some offering convenient amenities like television LCD/plasma screen, internet access wireless (complimentary), non smoking rooms, heating, satellite/cable TV. Take a break from a long day and make use of golf course (within 3 km), garden. A welcoming atmosphere and excellent service are what you can expect during your stay at My-Places Abbotsfield Court Townhouse 14.

Hotel Name My-Places Abbotsfield Court Townhouse 14
Addressline 14 Abbotsfield Court
City Manchester
Zip Code M8 0AW
Country United Kingdom
Longitude - Latitude -2.237468 - 53.507647
Continent Europe


My-Places Abbotsfield Court Townhouse 14


My-Places Abbotsfield Court Townhouse 14 Video





My-Places Abbotsfield Court Townhouse 14


You Might Also Like:
  • Hotel Restaurant Acacia In Esch Sur Alzette, Luxembourg
  • Hidden Grove Retreat In Mcalinden, Australia
  • Hotel Restaurant Eichberg In Lenzburg, Switzerland
  • Hotel Karolina In Harrachov, Czech Republic
  • Hospedaje Lemuy In Puerto Montt, Chile
  • Related: My-Places Abbotsfield Court Townhouse 14 In Manchester, United Kingdom